Spray dried blueberry powder. The fully ripe blueberries are harvested and processed together with sugar to a fruit pulp. The blueberry pulp is sieved and then finely spray dried.
Are you aware how much berries can improve your health & wellbeing? They play a huge part from brain health, heart & cardiovascular health to well functioning liver, immunity, glowing skin, healthy gut and so on! That’s why adding one to two teaspoons of blueberry powder to your meals (equals two heaped handfuls of fresh, wildly grown blueberries) can make a massive difference in your well-being. Blueberries are loaded with fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients.
How to use: Boost your breakfast porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie or use as an ingredient in baking.
Suits busy lifestyle: A convenient source of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, colour and taste! Sprinkle on your favourite meals.
Serving size: 1 teaspoon (4gram) is equal to approx 40g/1.4oz of fresh blueberries-
Servings per pack: 12 servings at 4g each, we use 500g of fresh blueberries for one pack of blueberry powder.
Raw – Dried below 40 degrees celcius
Contains only natural sugars
Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
Preservative and flavouring free
Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
Vegan, paleo & vegetarian (Raw. Paleo. Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soy and nuts.)
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, C, E and K
- Good source of flavonoids and antioxidants (particularly anthocyanin) that boost the immune system, prevent infections and provide a detoxing effect
- Full of dietary fibre – assists in digestion
- Very low in calories and fat
- Beneficial source of zinc, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Improves brain health and memory
- Beneficial for vision and eye health
- Anti-aging properties – a direct effect on skin! Prevent wrinkles, premature aging or acne
- Help prevent bruising and other skin damage
- Improves circulation
- Polyphenols aid in weight loss
Ingredients: blueberries, carrier: maltodextrin, acidity regulator: citric acid (E330)
- Fat Free, Saturated Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Sodium Free, Excellent Source of Dietary Fiber
- Distributed by Fluxias GmbH, Rolgenmoos 2, 88263 Horgenzell, Germany
- FDA registration number: 17341366304
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Storage: Store in a cool & dry place