Press Contact & Media Information
If you’re interested in company or product information, feel free to contact us for an interview through email@example.com.
We’d be happy to provide you with our press/media kit and Bluechai product samples for your team, get in touch with us!
Bluechai has been featured all over the world in TV shows, newspapers and magazines.
We’ve curated a list with resources for you to explore:
- ExtraCrispy: Color-Changing Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Is a Mood Ring in a Glass
- How to spend it, Financial Times – The allure of blue flower tea
- Bon Appétit – The Secret to Those Eye-Popping, Neon-Colored Smoothies on Instagram
- Cosmopolitan UK – Drink a Rainbow (January 2017 Issue, Page 141)
- Glamour Germany – Der Sommerdrink, der die Farbe wechselt
- MindBodyGreen – This Mermaid Latte Gets Its Magical Color From An Ancient Herbal Tea
- The Wall Street Journal – How to Pack the Right Punch
- Joy Germany/Switzerland/Austria – “Happy Food des Monats: Bluechai” (September 2016 Issue, Page 19)
- FoodBeast – How To Naturally Make Blue Rice Without Food Coloring
- Business Insider – Watch this tea dramatically change from deep blue to vibrant red with a squeeze of lemon
- Self.com – You Have To See This Color-Changing Tea To Believe It
- Bon Appétit and Epicurious – The Science Behind This Mesmerizing Color-Changing Tea
- Metro.co.uk – Colour-changing tea exists in the world and it’s absolutely magical
- NadineMari (German) – A must have pastel-colored ice tea
- The New York Times – A Mood-Ring Ingredient Makes Cocktails Change Color
- Liquor.com used our Bluechai Blue Tea to create another version of the famous blue ice cubes, they call it “Inception Ice”
- La quotidienne features Bluechai on France 5 Television
- Cooking Panda – You Won’t Believe It, But Color Changing Tea Exists!
- German national magazine “MYWAY” featured our Bluechai Blue Tea in their September issue, thanks guys! Read the article here.
- Derrick Schommer from Common Man Cocktails recently created a color-changing cocktail called “Four Island Iced Tea, with Bluechai Blue Tea” – watch his creation on his YouTube channel. Derrick also published Blutanium Butterfly Pea Flower Extract Review & Experimentation
- Amanda from TheSkinnyFork created these mouth-watering “Bluechai Tea Muffins“
- Frisch Gelesen (German) macht mal blau mit Bluechai
- Reveal – Hold your horses, stop press, there is a new tea out there and it’s blue!
- Organic Herbal Blue Tea from Bluechai – Oolong Owl Tea Review
- Deep Blue Brew: Bluechai – Posted by Regena Rafelson on tching.com
- Ifood.tv published a recipe for the Four Island Iced Tea With Bluechai Blue Tea
- Making A Color-Changing Cocktail with Bluechai Tea by Chris who been in the hospitality industry for more than ten years and had to learn drink design & bar management the hard (and long) way.
- Homemade Eyeliner in 3 Colors by jj begonia who is a contributor on the Kitchen Daily Network
- “Tuesday Tea – Organic Blue Tea – Bluechai” review by notstarvingyet.com
- Bluechai’s Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Review by Martha and Peter who run a blog on healthy living
- BBC’s Marian Reid (who also writes for Lonely Planet) covered our Bluechai in her article “Be good to yourself in Chiang Mai” which she enjoyed iced with mint, cinnamon, ginger, passion fruit and honey.
- Bluechai Tea gets reviewed by Meggan, the founder of Culinary Hill
- Bluechai Tea recipe by NancyCreative and several other on reddit
- Tea recipe for Bluechai Tea on foodgawker
- Our worldwide giveaway promotion on Steamy Kitchen
- Alexa, a professional tea connoisseur, reviews and writes about BlueChai’s Blue Tea on her blog and the world’s largest tea review website “TeaViews”.
- Polly from TeaWithPolly creates yummy recipes using Bluechai tea, like her famous Bluechai and raspberry ice-cubes
- Tried and Tested Tea – Bluechai on Tea with me and friends
- Improved Lavender Sidecar Cocktail made with Butterfly blue pea tea-infused Remy ‘V’ eau de vie, Cointreau triple sec, lavender-infused Luxardo Maraschino, fresh lemon; lavender and vanilla sugar rim
- French: Topito – Du thé bio qui change de couleur, la magie à la théine and Madmoizelle.com – Le thé qui change de couleur met de la magie dans ton après-midi
- German: Gunnars Kochecke – Das Getränk der Schlümpfe
- Italian: Non Solo Food – Bluechai smoothie per Falconeri