This Homemade Sweet Potato Custard Bread by Cookat is so good!
- 376g Bread mix
- 4g Yeast
- 220ml Warm water
- 30g Sweet potato powder
- Custard: 2 Egg yolks, 50g Sugar, 250ml Milk, 15g Corn starch, 5g Butter, Sweet potato mix 200g
1. Put 250ml milk, 2 egg yolks, 50g sugar, 15g corn starch in a pot and boil until it has thick consistency.
2. When it turns to custard consistency, add 5g butter, 200g sweet potato mix and mix. Then put it in the freezer for 4 hours.
3. Put 30g sweet potato powder in 376g bread mix and mix. Then put 4g yeast in 220ml warm water and mix until the yeast dissolves.
4. Pour the warm water into the bread mix and mix well.
5. When the dough is ready, leave it in a warm place for fermentation. Ferment for about 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour divide the dough into 3 portions and knead the dough to remove extra air in the dough.
7. Then put it in a warm place for second fermentation. Ferment for about 30 minutes.
8. After the second fermentation, flatten the dough with using rolling pin and put custard cream inside. Then cover with the dough and put it in bread pan and put it in a warm place for 3rd fermentation.Ferment for about 1 hour.
9. Bake it in the 170°C oven for 30 minutes.