Kindly find our standard blue matcha recipe below:
- 1 tsp blue matcha tea powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 250ml cold milk or 300ml hot milk
Prepare the following way:
- Spoon the blue matcha tea powder and the sugar into a mug or cup.
- Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark blue paste to ensure no lumps form.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk together until smooth and light blue in color.
- If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of blue matcha tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.
Feel free to substitute the milk mentioned above with coconut milk or any other vegan milk alternative.
Blue Matcha & infused lavender shake recipe
It’s simply easy, still natural beautiful, tasty and healthy!
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon organic Blue Matcha
- 225ml rice milk
- 1 teaspoon lavender raw honey
- Pinch of lavender
- Ice cubes
Blend all ingredients together and decorate with our desired topping. That’s it!